We are please for inform you that AMBA will host the Paris Social on the 23 February 2017.
It's a a free event for all AMBA accredited business school MBA students and graduates. This will be an excellent opportunity for the students and alumni to network directly with other MBAs, and registration to the event will give people who are not already members full membership.
Being part of the AMBA network includes:
- Exclusive online Community of students and graduates from over 230 AMBA-accredited schools
- Online Career Development Centre, including global MBA-level jobs database
- Face-to-face and online events and webinars
- High quality thought leadership
- Access to prestigious, exclusively negotiated benefits with hand-picked partners such as a free subscription to the Wall Street Journal
The Social will bring in speaker, Jason Allan Scott, who will discuss the entrepreneurial mind-set for true entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs within large companies.
Hosted at 9 Rue d'Athènes, 75009 Paris, the event starts at 18:30 and wraps up 21:00 with an hour of networking and refreshments after that.
483 vues Visites